- D.R. Horton Homes, KB Homes, Richmond American Homes
- Dorn Homes, Pepper Viner Homes, Pulte Homes
- Meritage Homes, AF Sterling Homes, Nicholas Homes
- Sombra Homes, K. Hovnanian Homes, Standard Pacific Homes
- Sierra Pacific Homes, Premier Homes, Milano Homes, TJ Bednar Homes and more…
As you can see there are many new home builders in the Tucson area and the difficult question is, which one is right for you? This is where I can help guide you in the right direction depending on what you are looking for. I have the floor plans, prices and locations.
There is nothing quite as exciting as purchasing a new home. It's like when you purchase a brand new car. You get to choose the colors and everything is totally new and never used by anyone, not to mention that a new home is also energy efficient and most have structured wiring for your computer and other high tech equipment.
As your Realtor I will do the following for you:
* Represent your interests and coordinate with the Builder and other parties involved in the transaction. Remember that the site salesperson has a fiduciary relationship with the builder. I, on the other hand, represent you, and when you sign "the Buyer Broker Agreement" I will represent you and owe my loyalty to you.
* I will give you my expertise based on my experience with new home construction.
* Sit down with you at Contract writing time. Assist in any questions you might have at this time.
* Accompany you to the Design Center (if you would like my input).
* Attend the "Pre-Construction Orientation (PCO)" with you and the Superintendent.
* Be present for the "Pre-Drywall Orientation (PDO)" with the Superintendent and you.
* If you will be out-of-state while your new home is under construction, I will email you pictures of your new home as the construction progresses.
* Do the "final walk-through" before Close of Escrow.