Click the links below to view listings in the 55+ Tucson Retirement Communities:
* Sun City Vistoso
* Sunflower by Del Webb
* Heritage Highlands at Dove Mountain
* Robson Communities - Saddlebrooke, Saddlebrooke Ranch
* Vistoso Village
* Rancho del Lago - Del Webb
Why live in a Retirement Community?
* It is a great place to meet new friends and forge lasting relationships.
* No neighbors with kids and loud boom boxes or loud cars.
* People with similar interests.
* Homes in retirement communities tend to be kept up better.
* Most of the Active Adult Communities have one or more Club Houses with swimming-pools,
tennis courts, fitness rooms, clubs etc.
* Some have the feel of living in a resort.
* Some of the active adult communities have golf courses.
* Most have an HOA with monthly dues and CC&Rs, which are enforced.
* We're at least 55+ with varied life experiences.
* No one under the age of 19 can live there permanently but they can visit i.e. grandkids.
As your REALTOR I can do the following for you (whether you purchase a new home or a resale):
* Represent your interests and coordinate with other parties involved in the process.
* Manage the closing process from start to finish.
* Explain all contracts, forms and agreements.
* Negotiate on your behalf.
* Provide advice on critical issues throughout the escrow process.